Help a child with cancer; Make him smile
Every child suffering from cancer, irrespective of economic status, deserves to get the best chance of surviving the disease and leading a full, healthy, happy life.
St. Jude India ChildCare Centres provides a home away from home for children undergoing cancer treatment. These children, accompanied by their parents, come from small villages and distant towns where medical treatment for cancer is not available.
St Judes, started in 2006, is operational in nine cities and works closely with over 21 major hospitals to identify families who need help
So far since inception in the year 2006, St Judes has offered 10,87,235 peaceful nights to over 29,282 children admitted.
What will ₹ 1000 provide for a child suffering from cancer and his family? It will support one family for one night.
· A hygienic and safe place to stay for the family for one day.
· Cooking facilities with individual stoves for the mothers to cook for the children
· Hygienic environment to ensure their compromised immunity does not lead to infections
· Nutritious Ration
· Daily Transport to and from the hospital for treatment
· Education, Art, Music, Yoga and other creative activities
· Recreational facilities and Counselling sessions to cope with the stress of treatment
· Skill Development and empowerment programmes for parents.
All for ₹ 1000 per night.
We hope that you will do more.
If you want to sponsor a child suffering with cancer and his family for a few more days when they are in a city taking treatment, you are welcome.
Donate and Save Tax under 80G. Be a part of our donor family. Your small donation can help bring light to someone’s life